C.Answer the following questions:
1. Why was a mother wolf getting upset?
A mother wolf was getting upset because she presented her young cubs and the man cub.
2. What was the man-cub named and how was he kept with wolves?
The man-cub was named Mowgli. Thus, Mowgli was kept with wolves at the price of a bull and Baloo's good words.
3. What did Bagheera say to Sher Khan?
Bagheera said to him, "Stop roaring. Sher Khan! and remember my words. One day, this man-cub will make you dance and sing on othertune."
4. Why did the wolves ready to keep man-cub?
The wolves saw it as their duty to protect the weak and vulnerable, adhering to the principle and they also thought "How can this little man-cub harm us ?"
5. When and where was the council meeting held?
The council meetings were held on full moon night in the jungle.