Here are 20 quotes by Confucius, the ancient Chinese philosopher and founder of Confucianism:
1. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."
2. "Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
3. "Study the past if you would define the future."
4. "Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it."
5. "Silence is a true friend who never betrays."
6. "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
7. "The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not is a fool for life."
8. "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."
9. "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."
10. "It does not matter how tall you are, but how well you stand tall."
11. "It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get."
12. "The cautious seldom err."
13. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
14. "The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."
15. "Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure."
16. "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
17. "The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home."
18. "If you make a mistake and do not correct it, this is called a mistake."
19. "Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace."
20. "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."